The eCommerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing multi-million online Marketing efforts for Bradford’s network of sites. They will manage designated channels to budgeted sales and spend goals. The individual will be responsible for executing the New Client Acquisition strategy under the direction of the Director of Digital Media, leading and managing an in-house Marketing Associate and any vendors and consultants engaged to help maximize results.
As part of the Digital Media team, this person will also be responsible for communicating across different levels of the enterprise, and working with team members and business units in maximizing the opportunities in Search Marketing online.
- Manage the planning, implementing, reporting and optimizing of New Client Acquisition digital marketing programs for Bradford’s network of sites and all “internal” clients, working with team members to plan and execute marketing messages and campaigns in various online marketing channels (e.g. Search, Comparison Shopping, and/or Social Media).
- This specific role will be responsible for managing our Amazon & eBay Marketplace, Remarketing, Affiliate, Comparison Shopping and Display Advertising channels for our US & Canada eCommerce businesses (~$20MM+ in annual revenue; ~$5MM+ in annual ad spend).
- Key partnerships this role will manage include relationships with Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Google and other leading digital media outlets.
- Further, this role will manage an employee who will assist in the execution of these initiatives.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop tests and implement performance marketing approaches for various products and programs.
- Train and develop internal staff, and serve as an in-house expert in digital media channels.
- Creating budgets and performance forecasts, as well as accurately estimating, timing, and scoping projects.
- Providing accurate and timely sales and performance reports using industry standard tools.
- Analyzing marketing campaigns (by channel, by product, as appropriate), providing strategic insights and recommendations – and presenting them to internal clients.
- Managing search engine and technology vendors.
- Deliver against set revenue, budget and ROI objectives
- Evaluate and recommend new advertising/coordination efforts across internal departments
- Perform necessary budget/invoice tracking
- Perform necessary project management/coordination efforts across internal departments
Education, Licensing, Certification, and Experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing, finance, accounting, or statistics – Masters Degree / MBA a plus
- 3-5 years of digital media management experience
- Experience managing digital media vendors/partnerships (i.e. Google, Yahoo, Facebook).
- Experience in managing client relationships and/or expectations valued.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Team player and an excellent communicator who can work with a variety of people at various levels throughout the company to build consensus and implement cohesive campaigns.
- Can also work autonomously, proactively updating key management on campaign progress and potential issues.
- Understands consumer mindsets, and how to effectively message or position to them, shaping marketing messages to focus on key consumer benefits.
- Strong analytical skills and expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with budgeting.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working in an online channel
The Bradford Group is a world leader in direct to consumer marketing and provider of gifts, collectibles, home décor, and jewelry. Founded in 1973, we have an unyielding commitment to product quality and exceptional customer service which has helped us become one of the premier direct marketing companies in today’s international economy.
Benefits: Our company is wholly owned by our employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Group, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.
We also offer: A Business Casual Work Environment, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria, Onsite Fitness Center, Product Discounts and more!
The Bradford Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer