The Bradford Group is seeking a talented, collaborative, analytical and ambitious individual to join our Search Marketing team!
The Marketing Specialist will execute PPC/SEM strategies across Bradford’s network of eCommerce sites (www.bradfordexchange.com, www.ashtondrake.com, www.hamiltoncollection.com and www.bradfordexchange.ca), under the training, guidance and leadership of the eCommerce Sr. Marketing Manager over Search Marketing activities.
Specifically, we are looking for a PPC/SEM specialist whose primary responsibility will be to support the creation, optimization and management of our multi-million dollar paid search & shopping campaigns on Google, Bing and Yahoo. This may also include other new search initiatives like Pinterest.
As part of the Search team, this person will also be responsible for working with internal resources (online creative, and merchandising) as well as third party vendors to help maximize results.
This role is a great opportunity to super-charge your marketing skills working for a successful and mature organization whose well-known brand has been built on a combination of product innovation, channel expertise and time-tested direct marketing fundamentals.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily account management of large, complex PPC/SEM campaigns on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Produce accurate and timely daily, weekly, and monthly reports using industry standard tools.
- Analyze performance and KPIs (ROI/ROAS, conversions rate, CTR, etc.) to take appropriate action.
- Conduct bid management and optimization (i.e. bidding, negative keywords, feed edits, etc.).
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads.
- Perform ongoing keyword research and expansion.
- Write effective ad copy.
- Generate competitive analyzes.
Education, Licensing, Certification, and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, finance, accounting, or statistics.
- 2-4 years of search marketing (SEM, PPC) experience.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar direct response campaigns is a plus, preferably in an eCommerce environment with ROI/ROAS-based campaign objectives.
- Google AdWords & Bing Ads Certified is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Team player and an excellent communicator who can work with a variety of people at various levels throughout the company to build consensus and implement cohesive campaigns.
- Can also work autonomously, proactively identifying and impacting opportunities while also identifying and resolving issues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, identify action
- High attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and expertise with Microsoft Excel.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working in an online channel.