The eCommerce Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving online campaigns across display (primarily remarketing) social media campaigns as well as new media testing for Bradford’s network of sites. They will manage designated channels to budgeted sales and spend goals. The individual will be responsible for executing the digital New Client Acquisition strategy in their channels, under the direction of the eCommerce Senior Marketing Manager, Social, collaborating with in-house resources and any vendors and consultants engaged to help maximize results.
As part of the Digital Media team, this person will also be responsible for communicating across different levels of the enterprise, and working with team members and business units in maximizing the opportunities in Search Marketing online.
- Manage the planning, implementing, reporting and optimizing of New Client Acquisition digital marketing programs for Bradford’s network of sites and all “internal” clients, specifically focusing on social media, remarketing, and new media testing.Route and prepare assets supporting advertising campaigns across social marketing channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Develop and execute Social Media initiatives against a promotional calendar. May include Facebook/Twitter status updates, images, creatives, links, contests and promotions.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop tests and implement performance marketing approaches for various products and programs.
- Train and support internal staff, and become the in-house expert for your digital media campaigns.
- Provide accurate and timely sales and performance reports using industry standard tools.
- Analyze marketing campaigns (by channel, by product, as appropriate), providing strategic insights and recommendations – and presenting them to internal clients.
- Deliver against set revenue, budget and ROI objectives
- Evaluate and recommend new advertising/coordination efforts across internal departments
- Perform necessary budget/invoice tracking
- Perform necessary coordination efforts across internal departments where applicable (i.e. Legal, IT, Customer Service)
Education, Licensing, Certification, and Experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing, finance, accounting, or statistics –
- Academic or professional exposure to digital media management practice and strategy, 2+ years professional experience a plus.
- Experience managing digital media vendors/partnerships (i.e. Google, Yahoo, Facebook).
- Experience in managing client relationships and/or expectations valued.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Team player and an excellent communicator (written and verbal) who can work with a variety of people at various levels throughout the company to build consensus and implement cohesive campaigns.
- Can also work autonomously, proactively updating key management on campaign progress and potential issues.
- Familiarity with the quickly changing online media industry
- Understands consumer mindsets, and how to effectively message or position to them, shaping marketing messages to focus on key consumer benefits.
- Strong analytical skills and expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
The Bradford Group is a world leader in direct to consumer marketing and provider of gifts, collectibles, home décor, and jewelry. Founded in 1973, we have an unyielding commitment to product quality and exceptional customer service which has helped us become one of the premier direct marketing companies in today’s international economy.
Benefits: Our company is wholly owned by our employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Group, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.
We also offer: A Business Casual Work Environment, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria, Onsite Fitness Center, Product Discounts and more!
The Bradford Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Adem Tahiri at 847.581.8529 or email@example.com.