The Bradford Group is looking to fill a specialized Senior Accountant role. We are looking for a Senior Accountant- Compliance & Reporting.
The primary responsibilities of this position are accounting, reporting and analysis related to corporate credit agreements and ESOP management. This includes preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages, monitoring compliance with debt covenants, and analysis relating to cash and debt forecasting. In addition, this position will be part of the tax/compliance treasury team, and will be assigned other duties from the team commensurate with the position. May lead and direct the work of others.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
45% - Financial Reporting for Compliance with Debt Covenants
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, & annual financial reporting packages and analyses related to credit agreement compliance
- Monitor debt covenants to ensure compliance with bank debt covenants and investor rights agreements
- Support ad hoc reporting related to the borrowing facilities.
- ·Accounting and financial analysis relating to corporate debt and ESOP capital structure.
- Monthly accounting, annual and quarterly budget/reforecast for parent holding company (debt/ESOP)
- Liaison with bank regarding activity on debt
- Implement best practices and develop policies and procedures
45% - Cash/Balance Sheet Forecasting:
- Perform financial analysis and modeling
- Analyze and understand relationship between the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow to develop accurate forecasting methods.
- Develop short-term cash forecast model and reporting package
- Assist in modeling projected future borrowing needs and ESOP-related obligations.
- Analysis of foreign exchange impact on financial statements and cash management
10% - Other:
- Other responsibilities related to the federal and state taxes, other corporate compliance areas, and treasury team duties, as assigned.
- Special projects/analysis to support the ongoing business needs.
- Review and document policies and procedures and recommend changes or improvements
Education, Licensing, Certification, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5-8 years progressive accounting experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting rules, practices, and financial forecasting
- Knowledge of debt financing and ESOP capital structure, including regulatory/bank reporting for credit lines, bank loans, bond, or other credit facilities.
- Experience preparing financial statements and financial reports.
- Experience preparing financial models using Excel.
- Detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, multitask, prioritize, and when necessary shift priorities.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with employees and company contacts.
- PC proficient with advanced Microsoft Excel skills, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word and mainframe applications, etc.MS Access skills a plus.
- Mainframe (GEAC) experience.
The Bradford Group is a world leader in direct to consumer marketing and provider of gifts, collectibles, home décor, and jewelry. Founded in 1973, we have an unyielding commitment to product quality and exceptional customer service which has helped us become one of the premier direct marketing companies in today's international economy.
Benefits: Our company is wholly owned by our employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Group, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.
We also offer: A Business Casual Work Environment, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria, Onsite Fitness Center, Product Discounts and more!
The Bradford Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer