Support of the Global Sourcing and Production team’s day-to-day operations and overall administrative support to V.P. Director, department managers and staff. Performs a variety of administrative functions to include phones, distribution of daily mail, filing, scheduling appointments, travel arrangements, composes communication, report generation, creates presentations, processes invoice & expense reports. Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive information/material. Provides back-up administrative assistant to CEO and other Executives as requested.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Executive Administration Support
- Manage VP’s calendar, travel (domestic and international), address book, files, day-to-day operations and overall administrative support.
- Administrative support for Directors and staff (as needed).
- Process visa and passport applications for International travel.
- Process expense reports, cash advances and petty cash for VP, Directors and staff. Code according Company guidelines.
- Schedule and coordinate all recurring meetings and other meetings, room set-up, food, presentation boards, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate off-site meeting/events, including designing invitations, negotiating contracts/pricing, arranging transportation and creating presentation materials.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations including template design, graphics, charts, slide transitions, audio, video and animation.
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets requiring data compilation and analysis.
- Sort and distribute departmental mail.
- Back-up administrative support for CEO and other executives as required/requested; back-up for Design Team as needed/requested.
- Trip reports preparation (typing up notes, resizing photos, etc.).
- General Administration
- Process in-house samples for employees.
- Monthly and quarterly report preparation.
- Order office supplies and business cards.
- Submit departmental requests to facilities department.
- Maintain departmental org charts.
- Assist with new employee orientation (on-boarding tasks and training).
- Online research, data compilation, report preparation.
- Process payroll and maintain Paid Time Off (PTO) log.
- Maintain departmental Outlook distribution lists.
- Manage Licensing contract summaries.
- Work with IT to perform quarterly audits for VPN, FTP and Screen Connect Access Certification Requests and FTP Access Agreements to external individuals who need access to BGE FTP site.
- Participate in weekly management meeting, take meeting minutes and distribute to attendees.
- Write, develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures and departmental policies.
- Assist with special projects and other duties and as required.
Required Qualifications – Education, Licensing, Certification, and Experience
- High school diploma.
- 3-5 years experience in an administrative position, preferably a marketing environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be detail oriented.
- Be a self-starter and HIGHLY motivated.
- Must take initiative and possess good follow-through skills.
- Must have excellent organizational and aggressive follow-up skills required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and intense environment.
- Must have strong “people” skills and be able to work with all levels of individuals.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Must also be a team player.
- Have good interpersonal skills and good professional attitude.
- Be flexible, adaptable, and professional at all times.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize to ensure all tasks are completed by due dates.
- Highly skilled/proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat (both Writer and Reader).
Preferred Qualifications – Education, Licensing, Certification, and Experience
- College degree is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of business processes and practices is preferred.
- Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Exposure to direct marketing industry helpful.
- Experience in giftware, collectibles industry preferred; direct response helpful.
The Bradford Group is a world leader in direct to consumer marketing and provider of gifts, collectibles, home décor, and jewelry. Founded in 1973, we have an unyielding commitment to product quality and exceptional customer service which has helped us become one of the premier direct marketing companies in today's international economy.
Benefits: Our company is wholly owned by our employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Group, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.
We also offer: A Business Casual Work Environment, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria, Onsite Fitness Center, Product Discounts and more!
The Bradford Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer