This individual will act as a liaison between Merchandising, Creative, Marketing, and Divisional departments in order to optimize the onsite customer experience. Key responsibilities will be categorizing products, improving onsite search, & executing site rankings for all products on all 4 of the sites. This is a fast paced, business focused team, to drive online sales through analyzing data and A/B testing to deliver a best in web online experience.
- Categorize products into appropriate areas on the sites that will help customers find all of the unique products easily.
- Enhance the onsite experience by adding appropriate refinements/facets to products to help customers narrow down the vast assortment to find the product they are looking for.
- Add appropriate key words to products to help enhance the performance of onsite search to help customers find what they are looking for more easily.
- Help identify gaps within our taxonomy to make our site easier to browse.
- Update the onsite rankings on a weekly basis to put our best products at the top of each page and help increase conversion of the overall site.
- Execute homepage changes to update the look & feel of the websites to help customers better understand our overall brand.
- Process and maintain URL redirect links to ensure that customers are finding an integrated retail experience between print advertising and the websites.
- Responsible for identifying site defects and working with IT and platform resources to correct in a timely manner.
- Assign specialty merchandising for holidays or events including Christmas, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, & Sports Championships
- Validate all products are accurate pre-launch.
- Responsible for verifying the customer experience is accurate throughout all pages within the purchase funnel throughout the selling season.%
- Responsible for all removable of specialty messaging after the holiday or event selling season is complete.
- Work with each division to determine appropriate product placement on the site
- Respond quickly to offline requests.
Required Qualifications/Education, Licensing, Certification, and Experience
- Bachelors degree – Liberal arts or Business
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent computer skills – both MAC/PC - Word, Excel
- Good problem solving skills and independent decision making
- Must be able to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – must interact with all departments at levels within the organization
The Bradford Group is a world leader in direct to consumer marketing and provider of gifts, collectibles, home décor, and jewelry. Founded in 1973, we have an unyielding commitment to product quality and exceptional customer service which has helped us become one of the premier direct marketing companies in today’s international economy.
Benefits: Our company is wholly owned by our employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Group, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.
We also offer: A Business Casual Work Environment, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria, Onsite Fitness Center, Product Discounts and more!
The Bradford Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer