The Bradford Group is currently seeking an entry level, highly motivated, and analytical self-starter to join our Direct Marketing team! This individual will be responsible for preparing and executing media plans to meet revenue and growth plans through effective product database management, planning, analysis and implementation of mailing campaigns. As an associate this role teams with various departments such as creative production and product development to execute marketing and sales initiatives.
- Function as an analytical resource to the team including presentations and reporting
- New media placement system set up
- Assign tracking codes and ad codes for various media placements.
- Manage and track selling expense for all media placements by working closely with accounting.
- Maximize response and ROI through effective planning, analyzing, and implementation of direct to consumer marketing plans across various media channels
- Responsible for new customer acquisition and media campaigns
- Manage media and placement of direct marketing efforts
- Identify new media placement opportunities to optimize growth initiatives, define requirements, and follow through to implementation
- Analyze product and placement performance both online and offline
- Maintain schedules and other organizational tools, including Bradford’s various marketing systems
- Create, track and proof advertising jobs and conduct follow-up on licensing submissions
- Research product development ideas as well as competitor information
Required Skills - Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (Marketing or Finance is preferred)
- 2-3 years direct marketing analysis and media planning from a direct response marketing company, catalog or publishing environment is preferred
- Must be PC proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel and database applications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in math and/or statistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Experience with multi-channel marketing is preferred
- Comfortable delivering presentations and ideas to teams and leaders
- Creative, innovative thinker who possesses intellectual curiosity and is willing to ask questions and challenge the status quo.
- Some applicable experience such as in internship
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies including email, social media, e-commerce
The Bradford Group is a world leader in direct to consumer marketing and provider of gifts, collectibles, home décor, and jewelry. Founded in 1973, we have an unyielding commitment to product quality and exceptional customer service which has helped us become one of the premier direct marketing companies in today's international economy.
Benefits: Our company is wholly owned by our employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Group, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.
We also offer: A Business Casual Work Environment, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria, Onsite Fitness Center, Product Discounts and more!
The Bradford Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer